Introducing our “ABG Reference Card” – an essential tool for healthcare professionals, a guiding light for respiratory therapists in the ICU, and an invaluable resource for nursing students.
On one side, it’s your ABG Reference Card, featuring ABG normal values and a detailed ABG analysis. Flip it over, and you’ll discover a comprehensive ABG Interpretation.
But this card is more than a reference; it’s your Medical Pocket Guide, always at hand for quick consultations. For nursing students, it’s an educational gem, and for ICU and respiratory therapy professionals, it’s your trusted companion. Don it as your Nurse Badge Buddy, always ready to assist and educate.
Elevate your practice with the “ABG Reference Card” – a vital resource in the dynamic world of healthcare, where precision in blood gas interpretation is paramount
What is included in your purchase?
ABG Reference Card in PDF in 2.125 inches wide by 3.375 inches, you will receive this card on multiples on a page US letter too.
How it works?
- Purchase desired product and receive instant access to download the files
- You will receive an instant download PDF file, with an exclusive Google Drive link to access all the reference cards.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email
- Once the printing is complete, remove the printed cards from the printer and check that both sides have printed correctly.
- Fold the cards along the center line, if necessary, and trim any excess edges if needed.
- Your double-sided card is now ready to use!
Important, please note
This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive in your email a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related to the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colors, bleed lines, etc. Also, note that there is little color difference between seeing on the monitor and printing on paper.