Introducing our “Bristol Stool Chart & Immunizations Reference Card” – a versatile resource for healthcare professionals, an essential guide for pediatric nurses, and an invaluable companion for nursing students.
On one side, it’s your Bristol Stool Chart, helping you assess GI health with precision. Flip it over, and you’ll find a comprehensive Immunizations Reference, essential in pediatric care.
But this card is more than a reference; it’s your Pediatrics Pocket Guide, always at hand for quick consultations. For nursing students, it’s an educational gem, and for pediatric nurses, it’s your trusted companion.
Wear it as your badge of expertise, as you navigate the world of pediatric care. With the “Bristol Stool Chart & Immunizations Reference Card,” you’re always ready to provide the best care possible. Whether you’re a pediatric nurse, nursing student, or a healthcare pro, it’s your go-to resource for gastrointestinal health and immunizations.
What is included in your purchase?
Bristol Stool Chart & Immunizations Reference Card in PDF is 2.125 inches wide by 3.375 inches, you will receive this card on multiples on a page US letter too.
How it works?
- Purchase desired product and receive instant access to download the files
- You will receive an instant download PDF file, with an exclusive Google Drive link to access all the reference cards.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email
- Once the printing is complete, remove the printed cards from the printer and check that both sides have printed correctly.
- Fold the cards along the center line, if necessary, and trim any excess edges if needed.
- Your double-sided card is now ready to use!
Important, please note
This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive in your email a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related to the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colors, bleed lines, etc. Also, note that there is little color difference between seeing on the monitor and printing on paper.