Introducing our “Common Emergency Procedures Reference Card” – the indispensable companion for healthcare professionals, including ER nurses, and an invaluable resource for nursing students.
This isn’t just a card; it’s your key to swift and confident action in critical moments. With a focus on Common Medical Emergencies, it’s a comprehensive Medical Reference Guide.
But it’s more than that; it’s your Nursing Badge Buddy, always there to support you on your journey, especially for ER nurses. It’s designed to bolster your knowledge and boost your confidence.
With this card in your pocket, you’re ready to tackle any emergency with precision. Get your “Common Emergency Procedures Reference Card” today and elevate your healthcare practice, whether you’re a nursing student or a seasoned ER nurse.
What is included in your purchase?
Common Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Card in PDF in 2.125 inches wide by 3.375 inches, you will receive this card on multiples on a page US letter too.
How it works?
- Purchase desired product and receive instant access to download the files
- You will receive an instant download PDF file, with an exclusive Google Drive link to access all the reference cards.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email
- Once the printing is complete, remove the printed cards from the printer and check that both sides have printed correctly.
- Fold the cards along the center line, if necessary, and trim any excess edges if needed.
- Your double-sided card is now ready to use!
Important, please note
This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive in your email a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related to the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colors, bleed lines, etc. Also, note that there is little color difference between seeing on the monitor and printing on paper.