Introducing our Printable Pediatric Badge Cards Bundle, a valuable resource for pediatric nurses, medical students, and nursing students alike. This comprehensive bundle includes 5 badge cards packed with essential information that will assist healthcare professionals in providing top-notch care to pediatric patients.
With this bundle, you’ll have essential information at your fingertips. The cards cover a wide range of topics, including NEWBORN ASSESSMENT, PALS MEDICATIONS & ALGORITHM, BRISTOL STOOL & IMMUNIZATIONS, PEDIATRIC VITAL SIGNS & PEWS, PAIN & PATIENT ASSESSMENT.
Each card is designed to provide quick and easy access to vital information, making it perfect for on-the-go reference during hectic shifts or in the classroom. Whether you’re a seasoned nurse or a nursing student, these printable badge cards will undoubtedly enhance your knowledge and confidence.
Stay prepared and provide the best care possible with our Pediatric Badge Cards Bundle. A must-have for any pediatric nurse or student seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in this specialized field.
How it works?
- Purchase desired product and receive instant access to download the files
- You will receive an instant download PDF file, with an exclusive Google Drive link to access all the reference cards.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email
- Once the printing is complete, remove the printed cards from the printer and check that both sides have printed correctly.
- Fold the cards along the center line, if necessary, and trim any excess edges if needed.
- Your double-sided card is now ready to use!
This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive in your email a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related to the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colors, bleed lines, etc. Also, note that there is little color difference between seeing on the monitor and printing on paper.