As a home health nurse, you understand the importance of accurate documentation and assessment when it comes to patient care. Our “Oasis e Cheat Sheet” is a printable resource that provides you with the information and guidance you need to effectively use the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) and the Systematic Observation of Care (SOC) tools.
This cheat sheet includes Start of Care (SOC) reminders, as well as BIMS interview introduction cards and a high-risk medications list to assist you in providing the best possible care to your patients.
With this cheat sheet at your fingertips, you can save time and streamline your documentation process, while also ensuring that you are providing accurate and thorough assessments. Whether you are a seasoned home health nurse or just starting out, our “Oasis e Cheat Sheet” is an essential tool for your practice.
Order now and take the first step towards improving your patient care documentation today!
What is included in your purchase
- 2-page OASIS E Cheat sheet in PDF and PNG format, available in two different sizes (A4, US Letter).
- 2-page BIMS interview introductions in PDF and PNG format, available in two different sizes (A4, US Letter).
- 2-page High risk medications in PDF and PNG format, available in two different sizes (A4, US Letter).
*All pages comes in 6 different colors. In total you will receive 36 pages(6*6).
How it works
- Purchase the desired template and receive instant access to download the files.
- Download the file.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email.
Important, please note
- This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
- File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related with the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colours, bleed lines, etc. Also note that there is little colour difference between seeing in monitor and printing in paper.