Introducing our “Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) & Reference Card” – an essential companion for healthcare professionals, especially those in the demanding setting of the emergency room, and a valuable resource for nursing students.
This card puts the Glasgow Coma Scale at your fingertips, providing the clarity needed for accurate neurological assessments. On the reverse side, you’ll find a treasure trove of vital information. From the Sepsis 6 reference to the Causes of Altered Mental State and Reversible Causes of Cardiac Arrest, this card is your trusted guide for critical moments.
More than a reference, it’s your ER Nursing Badge Buddy, ready to assist in the fast-paced ER environment. Whether you’re an experienced healthcare pro or a dedicated nursing student, this card enriches your knowledge and bolsters your confidence.
Elevate your practice with the “Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) & Reference Card” and ensure you’re always ready for the challenges of the emergency room.
What is included in your purchase?
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) Reference Card in PDF in 2.125 inches wide by 3.375 inches, you will receive this card on multiples on a page US letter too.
How it works?
- Purchase desired product and receive instant access to download the files
- You will receive an instant download PDF file, with an exclusive Google Drive link to access all the reference cards.
- Easily print multiple copies at home, your office or your local print shop as you prefer, or export it as a PDF and distribute it by email
- Once the printing is complete, remove the printed cards from the printer and check that both sides have printed correctly.
- Fold the cards along the center line, if necessary, and trim any excess edges if needed.
- Your double-sided card is now ready to use!
Important, please note
This listing is for a digital product. No physical product or printed material will be shipped. Upon payment, you’ll receive in your email a download link where you can save and download the files for this product instantly, and print at your convenience.
File Extractor (Zip Files included, So you will need a file extractor to extract the zip. Winrar is a good tool for that which you can use for extracting files).
Studyinnursing will not be held responsible for any issue related to the usage or the content of these forms.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final and no refunds can be given under any circumstance. I am not responsible for any printing errors, so please double-check the sizing, colors, bleed lines, etc. Also, note that there is little color difference between seeing on the monitor and printing on paper.